We have the right to change and update these Content Policys at any point in time.
Last updated: May 10th 2020
Content published on LicensePlateData.com is collected from publicly available sources or provided by website visitors and users. When a user submits a comment or any other material they give us full rights to use and reproduce this information. If you'd like to reproduce any contents made available through LicensePlateData.com you should contact us to request permission.
Individuals or businesses may request to opt-out of having personal information about themselves made available through LicensePlateData.com, in accordance with legal requirements or if permitted by LicensePlateData.com policy.
LicensePlateData.com permits individuals or businesses to have certain personal information about themselves suppressed from public records that are available to the general public over the Internet. This information includes:
- Name, phone, email and address information if published by any user of LicensePlateData.com
- Videos or Photos that include the face of the person submitting the removal request.
Documentation Required for Suppression Requests
Requests for suppression from restricted public records products must include documentation substantiating the risk of physical harm or the individual's status as an identity theft victim. LicensePlateData.com reserves the right to determine, in its sole reasonable discretion, what documentation meets this criteria. If your suppression request is approved we will promptly remove the content within 30 business days.
- If you are a victim of identity theft, submit a copy of a police report documenting the identity theft or documentation that verifies the identity theft claim such as a letter from your credit card company, and an Identity Theft Affidavit; or
- If you are a law enforcement officer or public official, submit a letter from your supervisor stating that your position exposes you to a threat of death or serious bodily harm; or
- If you are at risk of physical harm but do not work in law enforcement, submit a copy of a court protective order, a copy of a police report or similar documentation such as a letter from a shelter administrator or a health care professional
All suppression requests may be submitted using the online form on our contact us page. If the supporting documentation cannot be uploaded, please use the contact form and wait for a response.
You may NOT request removal
- of another person's comment just because you have broken the law and they have reported your behavor;
- just because you own the car with the specified license plate number
- of a photo where your face is not visible
- someone else's information just because they are your spouse, child, parent or any other type of a relative
- sex offender or amber alert information
You may purchase a 1 year block for a specific license plate to be temporarily hidden from our website. If you wish to do so, please use the contact us page.